The foundations of InnerKinetics® understanding are presented in this 16-hour course.
Leading people to a fulfilling life and giving them an understanding of their creative purpose will help them to release their powers and gifts. You will become a catalyst in their growth.
The course is designed to be intensive and highly interactive and to introduce you to the effective use of the scientific principles embedded in assessments and the understanding of temperament. It is also structured to equip you with the knowledge needed for guiding people to the understanding of how we are designed to function and how we find fulfillment in our purpose.
The course will consist of 16 hours of training with Ray W. Lincoln, plus reading and training assignments that you will complete on your own. You will be required to use the InnerKinetics® Temperament Keys and to explain temperament and its values successfully.
In your own personal endeavors, whether as a coach/counselor or volunteer mentor, this course will advance your ability to help and guide people in a way few can. An understanding of and ability to apply temperament psychology will prepare you to help others discover and understand who they are according to how they are created on the inside.
Auditing of Future Classes
You may audit this training course one time for a small charge to cover incidentals (inquire for the current fee) and you are encouraged to do so. In effect, this is a two for one offer. However, additional materials may need to be purchased.
Course contenti includes but is not limited to the following:
Introduction and Orientation
The History of Temperament
Assessments and The Temperament Key
The Four Temperaments in Detail (Four hours)
The Sixteen Types
Strengths and Weaknesses
Temperament and the Life of Our Spirits
For those who are interested in the religious connections of temperament and its use in our spiritual lives, an optional session is offered.
Requirements of Students
* Tuition for the 16-hour course is due two weeks before the first session unless special prior arrangements are made. If you would prefer to submit payment by mail, fax or phone, please call 720-271-1221.
*Attend all sessions. Multiple sessions are scheduled on the same day. Scheduling for each course will be determined prior to the registration date.
* Completion of assignments. Students must purchase their own books and read the assignments before the sessions or as arranged. Hands-on practical tasks will also be assigned for completion during the course.
READING OF AND FAMILIARITY WITH THE TEXT BOOKS IS STRONGLY ADVISED FOR MAXIMUM BENEFIT!
Venue will be decided for each course before registration date and is posted on our website.
Because this is intensive, specialized training and in order to maximize effective learning, a minimum class size will be 3 students and a maximum class size will be 10 students. (Students who are auditing the course are not included in the above numbers.)
Students who complete Level 1 and beyond will be invited to subscribe to membership in our continuing education classes that will be offered monthly live and via internet video.
You also have the option to register for all 3 levels of InnerKinetics® training to be offered this semester. BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR AVAILABILITY FOR THE DATES THEY ARE OCCURRING BEFORE YOU REGISTER!
Registration for all three at once provides the option for you to take 12 months to pay for the full series of courses and includes:
* Level 1 InnerKinetics® (pre-requisite to all other courses) CURRENT SEMESTER (Check dates before you buy. Dates are posted raylincoln.com)
* Level 2 - 16 Types CURRENT SEMESTER (Check dates before you buy. Dates are posted raylincoln.com)
* Level 3 - InnerKinetics® Application CURRENT SEMESTER (Check dates before you buy. Dates are posted raylincoln.com)